When it comes to the compatibility of mobile games on PC, Smartgaga is definitely the way to go as this app player has been my favourite for so long. With it’s optimization capacity for games, many low spec users are more interested towards Smartgaga. I’ve received an enormous amount of requests from you guys about the best settings of this emulator. So, this video is dedicated to all of you.
We can easily play all the games at higher settings. But there are some players like me, who have a lot of interest in playing Games – FreeFire – PUBG. But the device specifications become a bottleneck between me and my phone’s smooth gameplay.
So, in my gaming journey I used to adjust some settings from inside Games – FreeFire – PUBG as well as Smartgaga settings and some major system settings as well to gain some Performance and FPS boost.
Hey everyone, welcome to nepackz. I’m Saurav.
And In this Article, I am going to show you the only way to fix Lags on Smartgaga while playing Games – FreeFire – PUBG for very low end PCs. We’ll start our adjustments from Smartgaga’s – FreeFire’s – PUBG in-game Graphics settings. And then we’ll adjust some system settings as well. And after that, I’ll show you How you can step-up the overall performance of your device.
So, let’s begin without any delay.
Best Smartgaga PUBG Settings on Low End PC
- First of all, open PUBG and go to settings.
- I’ll make a different video for these gameplay adjustments. But for this article, let’s go to Graphics Settings.
- I’ll adjust the settings of Combat only because this tutorial is going to be very long. And you can copy the combat settings and adjust the same settings to lobby as well.
- First of all, we’ve Graphics settings. Normally, It’s good to lower upto the bottom but keep it Balanced.
- Now Keep Medium Frame Rate. Because the combination of Balanced Graphics and medium Frame rate gives more details.
- Set the Style to Classic. As it makes it easy to Track enemies with medium Frame Rate.
- Turn Anti-Aliasing Off. It’ll make the texture smooth and we don’t want the smoothness. Because the movement will be blurry and less visible.
- Leave the Colorblind Mode.
- Disable Shadows as well. Because the Shadows options fit better with higher gameplay settings.
- Increase brightness upto 110 to clearly see the texture to track movements.
- Once you set all these Settings, Close the Settings menu from PUBG.
- Now Close the game as well.
Best Smartgaga Freefire Settings on Low End PC
After the In-game settings, let’s move to FreeFire settings.
- First of all, open FreeFire and go to Settings.
- I’ll make a different video for these gameplay adjustments. But for this tutorial, let’s go to Display Settings.
- First of all, we’ve Graphics settings. Normally, It’s good to lower upto the bottom but let’s keep it Standard.
- Now on the High FPS Option choose Normal, Because the combination of Standard Graphics Settings and Normal Frame rate gives more details while gaming.
- Inside the Minimap, Rotating would be better for me.
- And finally, the Notch Screen settings are for those players who have a notch or a hole in their display. Turn it on if your screen has a notch on it. (For Android Smart users)
- Once you set all these settings, close the Settings menu from FreeFire.
- Now close the game as well.
These are the settings of Freefire only. Now, we’re going to change settings from inside Smartgaga.
Best Smartgaga Settings for Low End PC
After the In-game settings, let’s move to Smartgaga settings.
- First of all, access the settings menu from this settings icon located at the top-right part of Smartgaga Emulator.
- Inside Settings we have 3 different options available. Basic, Advanced & Games.
- Inside the Basic Tab, we’ve nothing much. But the Android option may be useful. If your system lags a lot, then you can downgrade your Android version to 4.4.2. Otherwise, the Auto option does a pretty decent job here.
- Inside the Advanced Tab, We’ve most of the settings available. Let’s begin from resolution.
- Set the resolution to 960*540. And the DPI is allocated automatically with the screen resolution.
- Now, let’s move to CPU. The CPU core plays a really important part in your gaming performance. If you’ve graphics card, then select 2 cores. Otherwise, choose all the 4 cores and move to the RAM settings.
- As we’re setting the Smartgaga for low end PCs, we’ve to allocate half of the available RAM. So, if you’ve 2 GB of RAM then allocate 1 GB for Smartgaga. I’ll do 256M.
- Inside the Renderer option, you will find DirectX & OpenGL. I’d suggest you try OpenGL+ at first. And if it doesn’t seem to work, change it to Direct X. Because some CPUs are more Compatible with Directx & some are more with OpenGL. And same goes with GPU as well.
- Now select the Independent Graphic option and then leave the Playback and Microphone options.
- The last option inside the Smartgaga emulator is Games. And this special option gives you the ability to set different settings for every game. As you remember, we’ve previously set the Resolution and Renderer. But now let’s set them again for FreeFire – PUBG Mobile. You can use these settings on all other games as well. Choose 720p resolution and Normal render quality. If you leave it at Auto, the renderer will occupy more resources which causes crashes and lags in the system.
- Finally, click on Save & click Reboot on the pop-up.
Change Default Graphics Settings of Smartgaga on Low End PC
The first thing we’ve to do is to change Default Graphics Settings and set it to Best Performance.
- To do so, go to Start and search for Settings.
- Inside Settings, Choose Display.
- Then Scroll down and Select Graphics.
- Now, under Custom Options for the app section, Choose Desktop App.
- Then Click Browse.
- Now follow me carefully. Navigate to your C Drive > Program Files > ProjectTitan >Engine folder.
- Now scroll down and select TitanService. The TitanService application is actually the Smartgaga emulator.
- Then Click on Add.
- After that Click on Smartgaga (TitanService) and select Options.
- Inside the pop-up, choose High Performance and Click Save.
- Now close the settings.
- After this, let’s change Power Option to Performance Mode.
Enable Performance Mode to get more fps on Smartgaga.
- Go to start and search for the control panel.
- Select Hardware & Sounds.
- Go to power options.
- Now, you might have an option called Performance, choose it.
- And if you want to create your own power plan, Click on Create a Power plan from the left hand side.
- Then Select High Performance.
- Under the Name section, write High Performance And click next.
- Finally click on create.
Now after setting the High performance power plan, close the control panel.
After Selecting High performance mode, now let’s enable Game Mode.
Enable Game Mode on System Settings for Smartgaga on Low End PC
Follow these steps to enable game mode on Smartgaga.
- Go to Start and search for Settings.
- Open Settings.
- Go to Gaming.
- Click on Game Mode.
- Then Enable game mode from here.
After all these settings. A final settings still remains. It’s about the system priority for specific apps.
Give High Priority to Smartgaga for FPS & Performance boost
Finally, the most important setting we’ve to set is priority.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc and Task Manager will open-up.
- From there go to the Details tab.
- Go to TitanService or Smartgaga and right click on it.
- Hover over set priority and select priority to High.
Do this just before playing a game. If you do this at first then your system will lag. This setting will utilize your PC’s resources mostly to Bluestacks. And you’ve to do this process every time, before you play Games – FreeFire – PUBG
These are the major settings you have to change in order to get more FPS and Improve performance. In the upcoming days, I’ll find new tricks and methods to improve performance of your device & I’ll update this article ASAP. Till then stay tuned.