Recover Your Facebook Account
There are so many ways to deal with this specific problem. But today we’re going to follow one of the best solution.
Before you start this process, just try to remember the device you may’ve logged in before and not logged out. If there is any logged in device then it’s easy to get back in. To do that, open Facebook (from logged in device),click drop down menu from top-right and choose settings.
Then go to Security and Login tab. Then scroll down to change your password. After that, change your current password and save new one. Finally, you’ll have a password.
If the above process is not for you then let’s follow Facebook’s default recovery process. Follow me through the process:
- Go to fb.com
- Search and click on Forgot Password. (Facebook’ll ask you to enter your phone number or registered email.)
- After you entered your email id or password, select search.
- Then you’ll be provided couple of options to recover your account.
- If you entered phone number then you can either receive call from facebook to retrieve code or you’ll receive text message shortly. But if you entered email address, you’ll be asked to login with email address or they ‘ll send you code and you’ve to verify manually.
- By some means, if the above step doesn’t solves your problem, click on i no longer have access to these. From there, Facebook will ask you to do something according to how you’ve set-up your account.
If you believe that, somehow your account is hacked. Then
- Go to fb.com/hacked.
- You’ll be redirected to Report Compromised Account Page.
- Select My Account is Compromised.
- Then you have to follow above steps.
If none of these process works for you. Just try to send your problem to the Facebook official email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Just send everything you know about your account. If this works, Facebook’ll reply your mail and you’ll have to provide your citizenship id or passport id etc.
Thank You for visiting us.
Visit again for daily updates and more tech related information.