You can switch browsers without losing your settings and all the bookmarks for your favorite websites. Normally, we Export Bookmarks for either backup or to transfer it to another browser. You can Import that bookmark on any browser. It’s easy and fast once you know it. But first, let me show you How?
Hey everyone, welcome to Nepackz.
First of all,
- Open Google Chrome.
- Now, Click on this three-dots option menu.
- Hover over, Bookmarks Option.
- Now, you’ll see different options related to Bookmark. Select Bookmark Manager option.
- A list of folders showing all your bookmarks will be shown on the Home screen.
- Finally click on this three-dots option.
- Click on Export Bookmarks.
- After that, locate where you want to Save this bookmark file.
- I’ll save it on my Desktop for now. You can save wherever you want inside your computer.
- At last, Click on Save.
Your bookmark has been Saved successfully. Now, you can import that bookmark on another browser or you can transfer this file to another computer through pen drive or by any means and then import it using Import options in order to restore.
I hope this Article was helpful for you.