It’s really easy in Chrome to enable the developer Mode just by a tap on a single button from the laptop. But the Android version has a Developer Mode but not as easily available as on the desktop version.
There is no specific button or option to tap over and enable developer mode on chrome. But once you know the steps, you’ll never forget it. It’s easy and fast.
Hey everyone, welcome to nepackz.
First of all:
- Open the google chrome browser on your android device.
- Click on this three dot menu icon.
- Among various options, choose settings from the third last position.
- Once you get inside the settings menu, scroll down up to the bottom.
- At last, you’ll have the About Chrome option. Tap on it.
- Now Tap on Application Version 8 times.
- Now, on the bottom part of your screen you can see a transparent notification saying Developer options are now enabled.
Tutorial on How to Enable Chrome Developer Options on Android
And this is How you can Enable Developer Mode on Google Chrome on every android device.