Hello everyone! Welcome to Nepackz. This article is a guide on How to Connect AirPods or AirPods Pro to Windows 10.
But first, let us know about the working process of Airpod. Airpods use Bluetooth connections in order to play audio from any device, that has Bluetooth obviously.
Therefore, we’ve to enable Bluetooth on our windows device and at the same time we’ve to make our Airpods visible to Bluetooth.
So, let’s enable bluetooth first on our Windows 10. It’s pretty easy process, but if you’re not that familiar with it, let me guide you through.
Video on How to Connect AirPods or AirPods Pro to Windows 10
- Go to Start and click this Settings Icon.
- Now click on Devices Option.
- Download and Install Bluestacks for Windows 10 on Laptop and PC 2021
- After this, click on Add Bluetooth or other device.
- Now Select Bluetooth.
- Then open-up your Airpod to make it visible on bluetooth scan.
- After few seconds, you’ll see Airpods on the available list.
- So click on it and Connect.
Since, you’re connected to AirPods you can now endlessly play your favourite music or you can even receive phone calls just with Airpods.